Continued Prayers for:
- The people of Turkey, Syria, and Ukraine.
- All victims of gun violence.
- Military families
- Healing of broken relationships in families.
- All those who struggle with addiction and their families and friends.
- Those suffering from job loss or financial need during the pandemic.
- Our doctors, nurses, and chaplains as they fight Covid-19 daily on the front lines.
- Those who face food insecurity, rent insecurity, or suffer homelessness during this crisis.
- immigrants at our border, that they have safety, care, clean water, and compassion.
- Those who struggle with mental illness, emotional issues, and loss of self-esteem.
- Our elderly members needing regular care and our members who are care-givers.
- The children and youth in our church and community
- Traveling mercies for all those on the road this month.
Our church members who live far away from us:
- Lucile Hopkins
- Gladys Cardwell
- Cathy Armour
- Jesse Garza
Prayers for the loved ones of the recently departed
- Family of Lon "Dee" Roth
- Family of María Treviño
- Family of Adrian Hernandez
- Family of Judy Harper
Prayers for those hospitalized or experiencing physical pain:
- Rev. Bob Cooper and Shirley Cooper
- Rev. Javier Escalera
- Gloria Gonzalez
- Esther Renteria
- Magdalena Angon
- Raymond Santana
- Manuel Gomez
- Suzie Ponce
- Edna and Danny Hill
- Cynthia Sandoval
- Marina Treviño
- Trini Garza
- Dan Wicker
- Roberto Moreno (cousin of Albino Renteria)
- All those who have May/June birthdays and anniversaries.
- Cynthia Dooley
- Renan Santana
- Anice Greiner
- Rafael Galvan
- Matias Samaniego
- Della Eaker
- Naomi Hughes
- Lloyd & Karen Eaker